Here's the deal:
1) music on prerecorded, discarded cassettes
2) packaging -> handmade
3) use as much recycled stuff as possible -----> ( like old house paint)
4) no money changes hands. (art exchanged for art)
5) not sold in stores.
6) the music was not initally created to be heard by an audience ------>
( check out our releases to see what we mean. Home-recorded music originally
made to be listened to exclusively by the artist's friends and family only.)
7) There are no rules. make it whatever you want it be.
IF THIS APPEALS TO YOU, SEND ME AN E-MAIL.